- are a remedy against digestive tract disorders such as gastritis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- can help cure anemia increasing hemoglobin level and remove toxins and heavy metals from blood.
- help in the treatment of tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, diabetes and vegetative-vascular dystonia.
- have strong anticancer effects and may help inhibit cancerous growth.
- help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and gallbladder.
- may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
- are a powerful stimulant of sexual potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore sexual potency in men.
- promote good memory, enhance brain activity and regulate the nervous system.
- strengthen the immune system slow down aging of organs and increase the life span.
- improve skin color and strengthen hair making it shiny and voluminous. That’s why quail eggs are used for facial and hair care masks.
If kids eat at least 2 quail eggs daily, they grow better and are less likely to suffer from infectious diseases.